Dracon

Only put a character here if you use the character creation rules from the Rules forum in this section!

Dracon

Postby dracon221 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:40 pm

I want a second chance!

Name: Dracon Pyresword
Race: demi-human (domestic dragon)
Facet: warrior and elemental duelist
Height: 6’1
weight: 185
Eyes: Green and reptilian
Hair: Short and dark red,
Planet of origin: altearth, fantasy feudal age
ID#: pending

Advantages:
Elemental Mastery: fire: Dracon in his old life was quite fond of the element fire, the destructive power, and psychological impact of one man charging at you casting fireball in his hands, made fire magic his favorite magic to use. The long hours training and practicing must have magically attuned him to fire, or maybe it’s because he died in an inferno.

Elemental specialization: wind: The Dragon Dracon was fused with when he got here was magically attuned to wind. Now that it has awoken, Dracon shares that control over the element, doesn't hurt that he really looks forward to someday raining lightning on his foes.

Eagle eyed: Dracon’s has gained some new features now that he is in MSF namely Dragonic. His new dragon eyes are quite sharp and allow him to step up his old defence training.

Double jointed: With practice comes skill. Dracon's been honing his skill for a while now, and has now honed his body to match his fighting style. Namely slice it till it dies.

Weapon master: Slashy: Dracon sought out larger, meaner and more powerful monster as he grew older, and he sought out these monsters for the simple reason, that they were more powerful than him. His violent temper forced him to constantly need to prove he was top dog. This hard experience combined with the training he received as a noble’s son has made Dracon a formidable swordsman.

Quick Draw: Dracon’s quick temper puts him on an almost constant hair trigger. He tends to strike first and worry about the details later, this combined with his sword talent has made him very quick on the draw.

Flight: As Dracon grows in power it seems he activates, more and more power from his Dragonic side. Flying is a happy benefit from this growth

Extra run speed: Strict training from his first day here (Due to being beaten mostly by ranged weapon users) has brought Dracon's speed to a whole new level.

Nerves of steel: Dracon has faced death and destruction throughout his experience at msf high. These experiences along with his natural determination has hardened his wits against those that use fear to weaken those around them.

Disadvantages:

Testy: Dracon has always had a very short temper and it doesn’t take much to set him off. Maybe it was unresolved daddy issues; maybe he didn’t like his brother hogging all the glory, maybe the dragon he’s fused with has a short temper too. Either way that combined with some events when he first got here and Acorn’s special threat makes Dracon very easy to set off.

Luddite: Dracon’s world has no real technology, Almost everything is powered by magic. As such Dracon has the opposite problem of most people, and has trouble grasping the concept of things not working by pure magic. Any technology, from simple guns, to computers and beyond is just magic to him… In fact anything he doesn’t understand is magic and he is fine with that, it keeps the world simple.

Elemental weakness: earth: The bad side of his dragonic side awakening. Attunement to the wind element comes with the price of weakness to earth.

abilities: 1/1 pounce, +4 to attack made with longsword, +4 def against physical attack, 2/2 Clairvoyance, lightning breath 1/1, Dragon ability points: 1 (currently unspent.) 4/4 commands, current subordinate: Pending

Atrifacts: Enchanted Fire Longsword (Calling, Keen), Calling Reforged armor: +4 to Magic and def and +1 to atk.

Level 10: 1 demi-human, 4 warrior, 2 commander, Dragon 5
HP:168/168 (8+80+20+60)
MP: 78/78 (8+0+20+50)
Attack: (3+2) (+2 w/slashy) (+1 with double jointed) (+4 to hit with longword: warrior)
defense: (2+2) (+4 w/ armor)(+1 w/ eagle eye) (+4 against physical attacks)
magic: (2+2) (+3 w/armor)
social: (2+0)

Known Spells: Fireball 1, and Wind blast 1, heal 1, Flaming weapon 1,

Spell kits:

[known] Inner flame
element: Fire, Mp cost: 10, DC 1
effect: set stat Boost rank 2 (+2 to atk on target) for two rounds, cost: $50
oppose: mag (harmless)

"Stoke the inner flame, of yourself or thine allies. This spell deals more with fire's association with life than destruction granting power through the use of ones very lifeforce."

[known] Tune the wind
element: Wind, Mp cost: 10, DC 1
effect: Set stat boost rank 2 (+2 to def of target) for two rounds, cost: $50
oppose: Mag

"This grants the target the essence of the rolling gust by granting one understanding of wind very nature and to make use of its protection. If successful the target feet are wrapped in a gust of wind to carry and protect them, and the ability to see the flow of air which can be used to help predict attacks."

Minor Alterations.

[known]Whispering Winds
element:wind, mp cost 5 DC1
effect (5-10 healing)

[Known]Discharge
element: wind, Mp cost: 5 DC1
effect: Disable (hand), and Damage over time rank 1, one round Cost:$25
oppose: def

[Known]Steal breath 1
element: wind, Mp cost:5 DC1
effect: disable (talk), and damage over time rank 1, one round Cost: $25

Headwind 1
element:wind, Mp cost: 5 DC1
effect: disable (move), and damage over time rank 1, one round Cost $25

[known](Mountain's howl) Wind bound:
element:wind, Mp cost: 10 DC1
effect: Disable (move), three rounds, cost $50

[known] Fire edge
element: Fire, Mp cost: 5 DC1
effect: +15 fire damage on weapon, one round. Cost $25
oppose: Mag (harmless)

[known]Grasping Gust:
element: wind, mp cost: 5 DC1
effect: push/pull target to/away from caster. $25

[known]Heat exhaustion:
element: fire, mp cost: 10 DC1
effect: -2 to def on target, two rounds. $50

[known] Fire edge 2
Fire, 10mp, DC1
+30 fire elemental damage added to target weapon for one round.

[known]Wind edge 1
wind, 5mp, DC1
+15 wind elemental damage added to target weapon for one round.

[known]
Fire shot
fire, 5mp, DC1
0-20 fire damage on target. (Normal damage 1 and min-max conversion)

[known]Wind cutter
wind, 5mp, DC1
0-20 wind damage on target.(Normal damage 1 and min-max conversion)

Wind aegis
Wind, 5mp, DC1
+15 armor, 1 round.

[known]Still breath
element: wind, 10mp, DC 1
effect: disable talk for three rounds
oppose: Def

[known]Burning Strength
element: fire, 10mp, DC 1
effect: +0-4 to atk for two rounds
oppose: mag

weapon: longsword
attack style: Fast
Defence style: parry

Equipment: Calling Keen longsword (1-35 dmg)
Reforged armor (1-20 dmg abs, +4 to magic, +1 to atk), ($200 4 lvls access to warrior)
Money: $105

Visual description: He’s of average height and athletic build with a slight tan from traveling. He wears a set of armor over a blue tunic with a sword belt, dark brown pants and Leather boots. His wings are bat like and covered with green pebbly scales. His limbs, from the elbows and knees down, are covered in similar scales though they are a bit larger, and black claws also adorn the tip each finger. His pupils are reptilian with green irises, slitted pupils, and a red tinged cornea. Underneath the left eye is a small patch of scales, and he has pointed teeth and longish fangs, and they’re slightly uncomfortable under his still human shaped mouth.

Armor detail: Two small pauldrons, chest plate made of steel and inscribed with magic runes, gauntlets over his scaled arms and hands, knee guards, and greaves over his boots.

Personality: Dracon is pretty serious about everything he does; he rarely relaxes by doing nothing, preferring to instead read old history books, and martial art manuals, or training somewhere, when not dealing with some task. To his friends he’s loyal to the point he would defend them even when they are blatantly wrong in there actions, the inverse is no matter the odds he sticks by them. To his enemies he is a bitter foe, especially those he can’t physically defeat. He prefers to be openly rude, but it doesn’t take much for him to become openly violent. He’s loves to fight to almost a fanatic degree, and has great respect for honorable combatants, and is always happy to have a friendly duel. He doesn’t even mind losing if he believes it is a fair match.

Background: Dracon was the second son of a lord in the kingdom of Terranica. Garren, Dracon’s older brother, was the perfect son loved by the people, powerful in both arms and magic. Dracon on the other hand could care less about ruling, he wanted to go off, and become an adventurer like many of the legendary heroes he read about. His father though worried about the dangers, and forbade Dracon from running off. As with all teenagers who think they know everything Dracon disregarded his father’s order ran off the first chance he had, and never looked back.

After a few adventures on his own he fell in with the Crusader’s who ventured beyond human lands to claim the whole western continent for mankind. Dracon didn’t really care about that and was more excited about the prospect of fighting demons, celestials, dragons, and the thousands of other creatures that claimed the wilder lands. Like locusts they swept through various giants, undead, and demon villages destroying in the name of human supremacy. It was beginning to anger Dracon’s sense of honor as most of the villages didn’t stand a chance against the force and were compromised of mostly of what he considered peasants who shouldn’t even be in the fight. He began volunteering to go to the front lines just to get to the leaders before they were overwhelmed and soon began getting a reputation as a berserk spell blade charging after their strongest warriors.

After 4 months of pushing forward into the wilder lands, Dracon by this point was considering deserting and heading out on his own when he heard what they were fighting next. A pair of dragons! Now who can resist that kind of challenge? Rumors of Dracon and other conspirator’s desertion plans had reached the ears of the higher ups. They decided to send Dracon and the rest of the rabble in as a first wave to be slaughtered, they had no need for anyone not loyal to the cause. Many of Dracon’s comrades who heard this tried to warn Dracon, but his success made him arrogant, and he decided he could take both dragons with the suicide force.

When the day came half the force meant to be sent with Dracon was gone, but undeterred he marched to the dragons’ lair. The battle was fierce, and Dracon, and the men were no match, but he was determined to die there if need be. Luckily for Dracon this wasn’t the case as before the dragons finish him and the last few. The mountain began to shake from a powerful earth spell and the dragons sensing there lair about to crumble took wing and fled. Dracon in his hubris shouted to the fleeing dragons, “Remember this day wyrms as the day you were bested by Dracon Pyresword!” This proved to be a fatal mistake as the Male dragon took the challenge to heart and sought Dracon’s home.

Dracon, tired from the fight, and eager to share his adventures with his family, deserted after he recovered, and headed home. The Crusader’s gave a short chase, but decided they had better things to do than hunt him down. When he was four days out he heard the news that his home was being besieged by a dragon. He traveled as quickly as possible hoping to make it in time, but it couldn’t be done. He arrived in time the dragon finish razing the castle and eating the limp form of his father. In an intense rage Dracon attacked the dragon with sword and spell fire. They fought for a full day when suddenly the dragon let loose its fiery breath as Dracon sent his own spell fire towards the dragon. A great conflagration consumed them both that is said to have been seen from several miles away. The villagers who came to witness what happened to the combatants the next day and found the area burned to nothing.
Last edited by dracon221 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 am, edited 51 times in total.
dracon221
Student

Postby Richtiss » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:15 pm

While I don't know if this is law, the last two demi-humans of Mythic origin were called to be Mythics instead of Demi-humans, and one of these was also a humanoid dragon. But, as I said, I don't know if this ruling is universal.
Richtiss: Fire Elemental lvl 3, Mage lvl 3
HP: 42/42; Run x1
ATK: 4 (Precise); Halberd Atk +0; Dmg 1-15 Melee Slashy
DEF: 1 (Dodge); Armor 5; Water Resist 20
MAG: 5; MP: 79/84; Mage (30 limit), +1 Mag; Fire Spells Half MP Cost
SOC: 1; Infatuate +0 (+0 Res), Infuriate +0 (-2 Res), Intimidate +0 (+0 Res); -2 to Lie, +2 vs. Cute & Laugh; Magic check vs. Temper
MAGIC TRAITS: Fire Mastery, Fire Boost +3/3, Mage Boost +3/3, Quick-Witted.
OTHER TRAITS: Bad Liar, Cynical, Short-Tempered, Testy, Water Resistance.
$$: 200. EQUIP: Adamframe Exoskeleton, Amulet of Embers, Collapsible Halberd.
SPELLS: Incinerate (10 MP, 1 rd, 10-20 fire damage plus 2-4 DoT), Burning Up (20 MP, 3 rds, 1-10 fire contact damage & +10 fire damage to one weapon)
Richtiss
Student

Postby dracon221 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:31 pm

I changed it to mythic is there any thing else that needs to be changed.
dracon221
Student

Postby Richtiss » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:00 pm

I don't know if you have to or not, it's just a precedent I've seen. Also, what are the damage value of your swords?
SOC: 1; Infatuate +0 (+0 Res), Infuriate +0 (-2 Res), Intimidate +0 (+0 Res); -2 to Lie, +2 vs. Cute & Laugh; Magic check vs. Temper
SPELLS: Incinerate (10 MP, 1 rd, 10-20 fire damage plus 2-4 DoT), Burning Up (20 MP, 3 rds, 1-10 fire contact damage & +10 fire damage to one weapon)
Richtiss
Student

Postby Lafayette » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:44 am

Ah... Actually I think that a "Dragon Half" is considered a demi-human.
Simone Lafayette
Magic Effects: Shield 20/20
Total Levels: 10
Effective Stats
HP: 70/70
MP: 45/140

Attack: 2, Defense: 3, Magic: 7, Social: 6
Weapons: Fiery Spike Ball (15 Smashy, 10 Fire, ATK+2, ranged, 2-hand)
Armor: Legion Princess Armor (DR35, 4L Renewer access, 3L Duchess access, 3L Trainer access)
Artifacts: Legion Princess Armor (MP Pool: 0/40, Hyperphotosynthesis)
Consumables: HP+20 Potion (x5), MP+30 Potion (x2)
Cash: $100

Stance: Precise/Dodge
R. Levels: 5 Legion
F. Access: 2 Renewer, 1 Duchess, 1 Trainer, 1 Biotechnician
R. Abilities: Changing Touch (5/5), Racial Telepathy, Rooting, Light-Sustained, Environmental Imperative
F. Abilities: Ground Renew, Convert Animal (2/2)
Advantages: Althea's Gift of Beauty, Purity Specialization
Disadvantages: Curious, Big Softy, Princess Aspect (Althea)

Duchess Familiar
Antoine the Rock Crab
Cleaner Type (MAG+1 to rooted Legion) - Status: Normal - Size: Small 4
Magic Effects: Shield 20/20
HP: 20/20 Attack: 1, Defense: 1, Magic: 1, Social: 1, Damage Reduction: 5
Advantages: Thick-Skinned, No Magic Abilities, Extra Run Speed (Rank 1)

Feeling ignored? Try sending a private message. Sometimes people just don't notice your post.
Lafayette
Althea's Daughter
Althea's Daughter

Postby dracon221 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:42 am

I think 1-5 damage each I only paid 100 dollars for them and assumed that made them just do regular damage.
dracon221
Student

Postby dracon221 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:42 am

It doesn't really matter if im mythic or demi-human, but dragons are mythological creature so i guess they belong to mythic even though I'm kinda half dragon.
dracon221
Student

Postby kaze10 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:43 am

Technically if you are half dragon you should be a Demi-Human if you were a full dragon you would be a Mythic.

By half dragon I meen you could be human but have a Dragon's wings and tail.
Mini-Info: Character Link: Kazina "Kaze" Rivetto (My Character),
Note: Defender armour and Recruiter armour allow unlimited access to the facets. Also the Defender armour is gold tinted.
Also please go to my profile to see everything.
Current Health: -02 / 16
Current MP: 19 / 24
Current Status: Dead. Outside the dorms.
Attack and Defense types: Attack - Precise, Defense - Dodge.
Current Stats: ATK: 4 (3 + 1), DEF: 5 (3 + 2), MAG: 2 (2 + 0), SOC: 3 (2 + 1).
Current Armour Worn: Ordinary clothes with cape.
Current Weapons: (1-30) Sword, (1-20) .357 Smith and Wesson Revolver. (1-10 [5MP Cost]) Stalagtrap.
Current Changes: Female Demi-Human (Eel). Instead of a pale human look Kazina has slippery grey skin covered in scales, a long white dorsal fin going from the top of her back all the way down to her back ending just before her legs. Her feet are also webbed but she can walk fine.
Current Mind: Shy and Feminine (Kazina)
Current Personality: Feminine / Shy.
Current Money: $075
Hive Mind / Armours: My colour is orange and italic. Remember only other True legion can hear it. ((Currently Disabled)) Unable to use hive mind or any Legion armours.
NOTES: Profile includes Cape, Disadvantages and other stuff are included inside it.
The +'s in brackets are additions from the cape to the stats.
Arena People. wrote:Oh hell yeah! C'mon, pay up!" A nearby fairy was counting her winnings, a stack of money big to even human standards. "I told you, a pacifist in the arena is instant win for the opponent unless said pacifist is just a poser."

"You mean like that Kaze guy?"

"Oh yeah, perfect example, just wanted attention."

I'm well known. Either in a good or bad way.
kaze10
Student

Location: In the UK either on my laptop or at college on the computer. Listening to some songs.

Postby dracon221 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:38 pm

I really don't want wanna start a big debate so can I assume that even though dragons are mythological creatures that me being part human part dragon makes me demi-human.

I'll edit my stats.

Is there anything else besides my race that's wrong.
dracon221
Student

Postby kaze10 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:41 pm

Hmm well it isn't technically a debate I was just saying what it was to avoid confusion later on in the roleplay. (nearly put in game >.<)
Note: Defender armour and Recruiter armour allow unlimited access to the facets. Also the Defender armour is gold tinted.
Current Weapons: (1-30) Sword, (1-20) .357 Smith and Wesson Revolver. (1-10 [5MP Cost]) Stalagtrap.
Current Changes: Female Demi-Human (Eel). Instead of a pale human look Kazina has slippery grey skin covered in scales, a long white dorsal fin going from the top of her back all the way down to her back ending just before her legs. Her feet are also webbed but she can walk fine.
Hive Mind / Armours: My colour is orange and italic. Remember only other True legion can hear it. ((Currently Disabled)) Unable to use hive mind or any Legion armours.
NOTES: Profile includes Cape, Disadvantages and other stuff are included inside it.
Arena People. wrote:Oh hell yeah! C'mon, pay up!" A nearby fairy was counting her winnings, a stack of money big to even human standards. "I told you, a pacifist in the arena is instant win for the opponent unless said pacifist is just a poser."

kaze10
Student

Location: In the UK either on my laptop or at college on the computer. Listening to some songs.

Postby dracon221 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:43 pm

okay I don't like debating any way it im really bad at it
dracon221
Student

Postby kaze10 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:50 pm

I'm worse at it.

kaze10
Student

Postby Richtiss » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:14 pm

Well, you probably need to list the damage values of the swords on your post. And I think that two swords that deal 1-5 damage and one lvl 2 warrior outfit would actually leave you with $200, instead of just $100. We'll see what Michelle says on the race thing, if it's really that big of a deal in the first place.
Richtiss
Student

Postby dracon221 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:24 pm

i thought swords cost $100 and a lvl2 warriors outfit cost $200

and me having two swords instead of one leaves me with $100
dracon221
Student

Postby Ilushia » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:29 pm

Swords will cost you $100 for 1-5 damage each. You get 2 levels in your selected facet for ever $100 spent on clothing. So you can get 2 levels of Warrior for $100 not $200.
Character: Ilushia Toritama

Total Level: 8
True Legion 2
Facet: Queen 2/Terraformer 1/Consort 1
HP: 30/30, MP: 50/50
Attack: 0+1+1, Defense: 1+2, Magic: 2+2, Social: 1+1+2
Attack Style: Strong, Defense Style: Dodge
Abilities: 1 Princess, Gift 1/2, Changing Touch 2/2, Root, Disdained, Terraformer Magic 5MP(10MP Earth), Pheromones 1/1, +1 Disguise Social.
Advantages: Super-Strength, Queens Gift of Beauty, Weapon Master: Smashy.
Disadvantages: Short Tempered, Short Attention Span
Equipment: Queen Armor (1-10 Arm, +2 Att, +2 Def, +2 Mag, +2 Soc), Terraformer Armor (1-10 Arm, +2 Def, +2 Mag), Consort Armor (1-10 Arm, +2 Def, +2 Soc), $460.
Artifact: Ilushia's Vine Hammer.
Currently Active Armor: Queen Armor.
Ilushia
Site Admin

Next

Return to Character Sheets