The Running Nymph Calypso and the Fighting Fae Cally

Only put a character here if you use the character creation rules from the Rules forum in this section!

Re: The Running Nymph Calypso

Postby Calypso » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Oh, don't worry Agent Alphabet. I'll be sure to... 'entertain'... you character. In a way that is completely humours to me, that is.

...should we stop using my character sheet as a chat thread? It seems kinda... out of place.
Calypso Nymph - Legion (True Legion) - Female - ID# 742
Succubus, 3; Deviling, 1; Legion, 1 - Legion Queen, 2 - HP: 46/46 - MP: 68/68
Atk: 2+1 {-2} (1), Def: 0+2 (2), Mag: 3+1 (4), Soc: 5+2 [+4] {+2} (13), Style: Fast/Dodge
Advantages: Flight
Disadvantages: Unnconected: Off (-2 on all actions), Fragile, Obsession: Fancy Food, Code of Honor: Honor your promises, Trust your friends, Protect your Partner... as long as they do the same
Abilities: Irresistible Pheromones (3/3) Teleport (1/1) Changing Touch (1/1) Gift (1/1)
Racial advantages/disadvantages: Racial Telepathy [Inactive], Enviromental Imperative, Light Sustained
Equipment: Student Uniform, 152$, FenrisCo Catalog, Shield belt: 1~10 DR; SKS Rifle: 1-20 Pokey-Ranged, 1-5 Entropy, 2H
Artifacts: Calypso's Notes (+4 to Social, Bishy or Button Pusher or Imposing) Calypso's Uniform (-2 Att, +2 Soc)
Current Appearance: Queen Calypso
Jobs: FenrisCo Sales girl, Movie Theater girl
Pet: Deadly Adder
Calypso
Student

Re: The Running Nymph Calypso and the Fighting Fae Cally

Postby Calypso » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:20 pm

There we go! Updated People Calypso Owns (Poor poor Charles/Charlene), and put up my new (if approved) companion, Cally Fae!

So... all she needs is to be approved, and then fun starts! ...Errr... more fun. So, anyway, suggestions/complaints/approval? Yesnoplease?
Atk: 2+1 {-2} (1), Def: 0+2 (2), Mag: 3+1 (4), Soc: 5+2 [+4] {+2} (13), Style: Fast/Dodge
Disadvantages: Unnconected: Off (-2 on all actions), Fragile, Obsession: Fancy Food, Code of Honor: Honor your promises, Trust your friends, Protect your Partner... as long as they do the same
Abilities: Irresistible Pheromones (3/3) Teleport (1/1) Changing Touch (1/1) Gift (1/1)
Racial advantages/disadvantages: Racial Telepathy [Inactive], Enviromental Imperative, Light Sustained
Equipment: Student Uniform, 152$, FenrisCo Catalog, Shield belt: 1~10 DR; SKS Rifle: 1-20 Pokey-Ranged, 1-5 Entropy, 2H
Artifacts: Calypso's Notes (+4 to Social, Bishy or Button Pusher or Imposing) Calypso's Uniform (-2 Att, +2 Soc)
Calypso
Student

Postby BlackShadow943 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Love Calley and her and Deseri should become fast friends. Bunni probably the same but he might be more cautious around her.
Bunni Snowpaw, Year 1, ID# Temp
Current Race: Base, Current Gender:Male
Levels: Demi-Human 4, Oracle Level 4 Health 1/72 - Mental 80/80
Attack 3+0, Defense 4+3, Magic 5+2, Social 4+1, Style: Fast/Dodge
Advantages- Amassed Experience(Racial)
Disadvantages-No Nonsense, Stimulus Driven: Love(Racial), Curse- Trigger: Friend dying; Cure: Defeating what killed friend;
Equipment: Katana(1-5 Slashy Damage)
Items:School Uniform,$60,75HP Potion, Sour Lemon Healing Powder (10 HP), cell phone
Abilities:Pounce 4/4, Foresight(2 Rounds,+2 bonus)
Appearance: 6'5" Brown rabbit with white hands and a white circle around his neck. He has three violet eyes, with the third one being in the center of his forehead, and a black crescent over his left eye. His hair is black and flows down to the middle of his back with his ears poking out of the top and sticking straight up. He's wearing a red v-neck shirt and a pair of black cargo pants.

Deseri Stripeclaw
Current Race: Basr, Current Gender: Female
Levels: Demi-Human 4, Martial Artist 4 Health 96/96 - Mental 25/48
ATK 2+1, DEF 2+2, MAG 2+2, SOC 3+1, Style: Precise/Parry
Advantages- Kitty Sense,
Disadvantages- Landlubber; Obsession: Protecting Bunni; Phobia: Barking Dogs
Equipment: Martial Artist Vest(5 DR, 2lvls Martial Artist Access)
Items: Exaggerator
Spells
Abilities: Pounce 4/4; Bare Handed 1-30 unarmed damage; +4 Resistance to magic
Appearance: Base appearance
Current Relationship: Dating Hayden Hahn
BlackShadow943
Student

Postby Calypso » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Completely understandable. I can already imagine the jokes...

"So, who're you?"

"I'm Cally Fae! All the good parts of Calypso that she pushed away!"

"...Shouldn't you be smaller?"
Calypso
Student

Postby GhostlyReader » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Hmm... Well, that's definatly... new... Not to say I hate it its just... 'sigh' its difficult to describe this. I never really thought through the whole Companion idea much. I brought Nika in as a way to stablize Roe, create a bit of depth to Roe's past, and generally have a sort-of-kind-of relationship similar to Dempsey and Nikolai (In the games, not in my fanfiction.). A sort of Comradery thing...

The whole 'their mind's fractured a bit and created two people' who are pretty much angel/devil, or in this case devil/angel of the orignal person...

I'm sorry, but I'm not the best to critique her creation; I don't really like that form of plotline. I mean sure, a handful of my own characters have split personalities, Roe obviously did, but they were just that; split personalities. They didn't... y'know... manifest into a physical form...

So... I'm not really helping, am I? I do have to ask though; why a spider girl?

And here's how I imagine Nika's reaction, "So, wait... you're the good part of Calypso?" "Yep!" "... Roe, get the bug spray. I think I've found my way to her heart..."
Lia Gallows, The Steel Rose ID#: Temporary
Lvl 1 (Lvl 1 True Legion, Lvl 1 Water Dragon, Lvl 0 Defender)
HP-20/20 MP-22/22 Attack-2 (0+2), Defense-6 (1+3)+2, Magic-3 (2+1), Social-1 (1+0) Attack/Defense Styles-Precise/Dodge
Advantages-Elemental Specialization: Water, Racial Telepathy, Eagle Eyed, Nerves of Steel, Weapon Master: Pokey / Disadvantages-Elemental Weakness: Fire, Environmental Imperative, Light Sustained, Mute, Bad Timing, Superstitious
Special Ability-Changing Touch (1/1), Rooting
Equipment-Double-Barreled Shotgun Pistol (1-10 Pokey-Melee, 1H), Indestructible Sniper Rifle (1-10 Pokey-Ranged, 2H), Legion Armor (1-15 DR, Unlimited Defender, +2 Def)
Items-‘Petal-Girl’ Data Tablet (/w Phone), Small CSAC Backpack (Brochure, Student ID, Ammo, Misc. Items)
Gender-Female
Appearance-Normal, Pink Skinned
Hive-Althea
Attire-Winterized Street Clothes

Typing
Thoughts
Hivemind

RP Unspent Total: 37
GhostlyReader
Student

Postby Calypso » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:47 pm

XD

Well, Calypso's mind wasn't really fractured... it was her soul that was. They are both completely seperate people, and Cally is just the representation of parts of Calypso that she hates. Besides, Calypso isn't really evil, and neither is Cally purely good. Cally's gonna specialize in Mind Magic, and she doesn't really understand a lot the normal rules. So, for example, say Calypso and Cally meet somebody neither of the likes. Calypso will be polite about it, the normal 'good' behavior, while Cally will just say, "You're a jerk! Go away!" It really is all subjective.

So Calypso really doesn't have a split personality... it's... diffrent, in a complicated and yet oddly simple way. You know all those parts of you that you don't like? That you work to change? Cally is, mostly, that to Calypso. Unfortunatly for her, because they aren't completly seperated, they'll find themselves drawn to each other... like that best friend that you hate but not really.

As for Spider Girl... well... Calypso + True Legionization = BAD. The same is kinda true for Cally, but on a diffrent level; it still isn't a good idea for her to be True Legion, but she would want to have that same mental link... just not as... I really don't want to say it because of the bad canotations, but it's not as invasive as the True Legion Hive Mind.

But thank you for your critiques; those were important things that should be clarified.

Oh, and before I forget, Calypso will also get Soul Bound once Cally is approved. I think I forgot to put that up there.
Calypso
Student

Postby Kain Telsa » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

First, double check the spelling of the Cally section. There are twenty six misspelled words, and that's just sloppy.

Second, Calypso creating a new body for Cally by herself from just willpower is too mary-sue ish. It seems like something a main character of a story might have, and at MSF nobody is the main character. Now going to the nurses office because part of your head won't stop bothering you, and the nurse 'fixing' it by separating that part out, is perfectly acceptable. Talk to Uratino to set it up. Other than that caveat, fix the spelling and she's good to go.
Kain Telsa
Student

Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Postby GhostlyReader » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Oh... That's the term I was looking for... I barely even noticed the errors, but good for you Calypso...
Lia Gallows, The Steel Rose ID#: Temporary
Lvl 1 (Lvl 1 True Legion, Lvl 1 Water Dragon, Lvl 0 Defender)
HP-20/20 MP-22/22 Attack-2 (0+2), Defense-6 (1+3)+2, Magic-3 (2+1), Social-1 (1+0) Attack/Defense Styles-Precise/Dodge
Advantages-Elemental Specialization: Water, Racial Telepathy, Eagle Eyed, Nerves of Steel, Weapon Master: Pokey / Disadvantages-Elemental Weakness: Fire, Environmental Imperative, Light Sustained, Mute, Bad Timing, Superstitious
Special Ability-Changing Touch (1/1), Rooting
Equipment-Double-Barreled Shotgun Pistol (1-10 Pokey-Melee, 1H), Indestructible Sniper Rifle (1-10 Pokey-Ranged, 2H), Legion Armor (1-15 DR, Unlimited Defender, +2 Def)
Items-‘Petal-Girl’ Data Tablet (/w Phone), Small CSAC Backpack (Brochure, Student ID, Ammo, Misc. Items)
Gender-Female
Appearance-Normal, Pink Skinned
Hive-Althea
Attire-Winterized Street Clothes

Typing
Thoughts
Hivemind

RP Unspent Total: 37
GhostlyReader
Student

Postby Calypso » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Okay... I see what you're talking about. I was a bit too eager about finally get some of the more technical points of Cally nailed down that I neglected to put the post into a document first, to check the spelling. Completely my fault.

To be clear, because I apparently mistyped, the idea was that Calypso would push Cally out like one would a Soul-Bound curse, and MSF High judged her seperatly and gave her a body that would fit her personality, like normal. Then she appears in either the Nurse's Office or the Temporary Dorms, and I thought that the Nurse's Office would be the best. Creating a body by will is definatly not what I was going for. Regardless, this is also questionable, and Calypso does have some free time on her hands after somebody catches that Golden Crane, so I'll see about going to the Nurse's Office. I admit that this doesn't actually have any baring on my future actions. I just want my intentions clear, if only to clear my own conscience.

I also left a small blank space in Cally's bio, near the end, which I will fill in when Cally actually gets a body. Now, to PM Uratino!
Calypso
Student

Postby Calypso » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Alright! An Artifact! Finally!

...Well, sorta. Calypso still needs to create it and all, but it's set in stone for the immediate future! Now to see about a vehical...
Calypso
Student

Postby Calypso » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:29 am

Okay, there! LEVEL UP! LEVEL UP!

...Ahem. Anyway, Calypso, and therefor Cally, have both leveled up. In addition, Calypso's artifact, Calypso's Notebook, is out and about! It makes her even sexier!

Something tells me I might be min/maxing... it could have something to do with a level 3 character haveing a default Soc of 7 +2...
Calypso
Student

Postby Calypso » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Okay, so, you know, general updates, levels, the like.

Calypso's standard Soc is now a 12 with a +2 advantage from her notebook, by the way.

Scary.

I might have focused on that a bit too much. XP

Also, I have gotten approval from Mitch to swap out Short Circut for Short Tempered. The reason is that as Cally pulls herself more away from Calypso, and more into herself, she not only can think clearer, she finds that the things she cares about... really mean a lot to her, as somebody who just recently got their own body. When somebody comes down on them, she tends to get a bit... upset, now, as aposed to giggeling it off like before.
Calypso
Student

Postby Calypso » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Cally has just cut her connection to Calypso! ...Unfortunatly, for the both of them, neither of them were quite ready for it, resulting in two (approved) disadvantage swaps.

Calypso: Soul Bound to Curse: Unnconnected. Because Calypso has just lost a few key parts of her soul, such as a strong sense of self worth and what little remained of her ability to compartmentalize friend from foe, she's practically crippled without somebody, or something, to help her do... anything, really. Therefor, when Calypso doesn't have somebody connected to her, to her soul, she has a -2 on all actions, no exceptions. So she needs to either repair her connection with Cally, join the Legion, or possible get a genie that combines their MP and HP to shut it off. Maybe something else.

Cally: Soul Bound to Elemental Weakness: Entropy. Cally got of lightly. Her soul just has a bit of a rough patch... kinda like a scab over a wound. Due to this, Entropy spells, until she heals, are much more damanging then normal.
Calypso
Student

Postby Calypso » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:27 pm

BEFORE YOU ASK YES THIS IS ALL APROVED AND I WENT THROUGH THE APPROPIATE CHANNELS!

...Phew.

Okay. Calypso is now a True Legion Queen, as her base form. This means changes in her racial advantages, disadvantages, and ability, and her appearance.

And yes, before you ask, Wraith approves. I went through all the appropiate channels.
Calypso
Student

Postby Calypso » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:21 pm

New description:

Queen Calypso is... most certainly diffrent from before. She stands taller then she did before, but if that's because of her new high heels or that overwhelming love bursting within her is hard to tell. She, like the Legion before, has green, leafy skin... showing that her connection to nature, all nature around her is at a level most can only dream of. Her hair is still a dark purple, and it is still long, but its tint is... a bit diffrent. More... natural. Like the purple you'd find on a plant in the forest as apposed the purple on a deviling. It flows, naturally wavy down to her waist.

Her clothing has changed as well... her body suit is still there, and it is noticible to anyone who pays close attention, but it seems to have faded in with her grass green skin, making it almost unreconizable. The rest of her clothing is a backless dress, with flowing purple cloth, the same shade as her hair, crossing over her stomach to cover and support both of her breasts. It reaches behind her back, crossing over itself again, all of it melting into the rest of the dress, a long pleated purple dress with a long slit right up the side of her left leg. It ends just a bit above the ground, so if she moves fast enough, or the wind blows hard enough, people can see her tall, elegent purple heels. Her hands, both of them, have long, gentle gloves coverin them, again the purple of her original form. They reach up to a bit beyond her elebow, and smoothly cover her skin.

Her face has changed as well... her eyes are still purple, true, but the rest of it is a gentle green, like new leaves in spring. Her ears have turned into leaves pointed towards the midday sun, like many of her future sisters and daughters, and her face as a whole has gotten... softer. Kinder. It can still be stern, and a scowl from her would be fierce, but she looks... more at peace, then before.

All of that, however, is inconsequential to her wings.

Eight, amazing, gorgeous wings spread out from behind her, a myriad of colors from all across the rainbow, and when spread, like they are now, make her look like a flower in full bloom. A flower that all would stop to stare at, even if they might be late. A flower that even a rainbow would be jelous of. A flower fit for a queen, so long as the queen fits the flower.
Calypso
Student

PreviousNext

Return to Character Sheets