Postby kaze10 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:58 pm

Name: Kazina "Kaze" Rivetto
Race: True Legion
Subrace: None
Facet: Student
Height: Medium
Weight: Average / 10.5 Stone
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red roots, Orange in middle and Yellow tips.
Year: First
Job: Saleswoman for Fight to Protect. get's 20% of all sales.
Address: Dorms - Room Number 727.
Planet of origin: Altearth
I.D. Number: 728
Roommate: Keigra.

Personality:nice and caring nature towards anyone or anything as long as they don't hurt him or her. In fact for true friends (s)he will give his / her life or part of it to let them be fine. (S)he also will defend himself, his friends and his room-mate. Also due to watching a lot of violent things whilst alive and before (s)he got killed. (S)He also has a Violent nature a bit as well.

Overall Personalities: [Nice, Caring, Violent. (Kaze)] [Shy and Feminine. (Kazina)]

Personality Traits:
Kaze is usually out most of the time. Whenever the nice and caring side is out Her eye's are blue The violent side has blue eye's but of a darker colour.

Kazina when shy has a light pink eye colour. However the feminine side has a darker pink eye colour.

Both of these traits are stored in her mind. They actually all get along but often fight for the control.

Biography:
Kaze was an ordinary human, he had a nice life with a family, then he went out with his father for a drive out to a D.I.Y store. A truck crashed into the side Kaze was in and killed him. He wishes he didn't die and wants to see his family. He also is nervous of making friends but when he spends enough time around them, he will ask them to become his friend. Although at MSF high, Kaze is fairly new to the school, and yet the school is like a dream to him. There are races there he dreamed of being and seeing but couldn't. Although he has no friends, maybe he could try and get a friend.

Usual clothes worn: Either a green shirt, orange shirt, yellow shirt or blue shirt and blue trousers.

Stats:
Race: True Legion
Level: 02
Recruiter Level: 00
Defender Level: 00
HP: 16, MP: 24.
Attack: 0 + 3 (3), Defense: 1 + 2 (3), Magic: 2 + 0 (2), Social: 1 + 1 (2).
Special Abilities: Changing Touch, Rooting.
Attack style: Precise, Defense style: Dodge.
Money: $075
Equipment: Gold tinted Defender Armour (Stops up to 15 Damage Reduction), Recruiter Armour, Custom Styled Sword (Melee, 1 - 30 Damage), Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum (Ranged, 1 - 20 Damage), Stalagtrap (Melee / Magic, 1 - 10 Damage. Costs 5MP), Catalog, Kazina's Cape, Backpack, Book.
Disadvantages: Obsession 'Kazina's Cape, Light Sustained, Environmental Imperative.
Artifact: Kazina's Cape. Gives + 2 defense +1 to attack and +1 to social if worn. - 1 to all rolls if taken from Kazina. Gives - 2 defense -1 attack and -1 social if detroyed as well as - 1 to all rolls for the rest of the day.
Kills to Deaths: 0 Kills, 1 Assists and 4 Deaths - Kills to deaths overall 0.00

Current equipment worn: Custom Styled Sword, Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum, Book - "Defenders and you", Kazina's Cape, Backpack and Casual Clothing.

What the Equipment is for or does:
Defender Armour: Given from Acorn when Joining Legion. Though it was fused with the Gold armour she had to make it take damage and it now has a golden tint to being green. Kazina has hers like the standard one but her eyes are visible and her mouth isn't.
Recruiter Armour: Given from Acorn when Joining Legion. Nothing special about it. Kazina has her's like the normal one but the shirt colour is either green or orange.
Kazina's Cape: Found in the wardrobe. Could be a present from someone. Usually worn with Defender armour or Recruiter armour or with no armour. It's apearance is leafy but green and orange. Orange on the sides and green in the middle.
Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum (A.K.A: .357): A single shot pistol with seven ammo inside it. It also only holds seven bullet's. Quite strong and has a bit of kickback. It is inside a pistol holder on Kazina's side.
Custom Styled Sword / Sword: A sword with a white grip tape on the bottom and a custom colour to the hilt. The blade has a silver appearance to it and is in a sheath on Kazina's back. It also has inscribed on binary on both sides "100111100" in binary.
Catalog: A catalog containing the Fight to protect weapons and armour and such.
Backpack - Found in Kazina's closet. Used to store books and anything else.
Stalagtrap - Recieved from Miss Fenris. It looks like a bear trap. Though it will turn into a rock formation from a cave after stepped on. ((Costs 5 MP to activate))

What the Disadvantages do:
Obsession - Kazina's Cape: Due to Kazina likes her Cape. if it is taken she will get it back. If destroyed she is going to be quite upset and / or angry and won't be good to talk to or be near. (Taken = Suffer -2 to both Attack and Defense stats. Destroyed = Same as Taken but also -1 to all roll resistances and other rolls.)
Light Sustained - If Kazina is a True Legion and goes more than an hour without sunlight she will suffer a -1 to all rolls if she doesn't spend at least a minute in sunlight.
Environmental Imperative - If Kazina is a True Legion she will be tied to the planet and want to clean and heal it.
-----------------------------------------------------
Current Friends: 033
Ilushia, Sam, Simone, Keigra, Nixie, Rei, Richtiss, Mortimer, Gestell, May, Joshua, Petra, Jenden, Yuan, Kris,
Zero, Mikael, Sharko, Uratino & Vivi, Cor, Kiana, Arc, Sol, Giarc, Andrew, Milo, Nick, Skye, Freya, Thebes / Thegan
Krissy / Krissie / Kross, Kraihg, Yamakiro.

Current People to avoid or ignore:
Nobody.
-----------------------
Current Objectives: (Do not post in this line)
Current Main Objective: Finish Lessons and then meet Uratino / Vivi at the arena for 2 on 2 match.
Current Objective: Find Zero and Danni as well as Giarc and Matsuri. Need to cancel plans.

--Objective Notes--
Current Main Objective notes: Currently Maths. 2 left.
Current Objective Notes: None found.

--Other Notes--
Current earnings:
Currently sold two items from catalog and have got $80. (+80)
-----------------------

What the Custom Styled Sword looks like:
What the Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum:
Last edited by kaze10 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:32 am, edited 113 times in total.
Mini-Info: Character Link: Kazina "Kaze" Rivetto (My Character),
Note: Defender armour and Recruiter armour allow unlimited access to the facets. Also the Defender armour is gold tinted.
Also please go to my profile to see everything.
Current Health: -02 / 16
Current MP: 19 / 24
Current Status: Dead. Outside the dorms.
Attack and Defense types: Attack - Precise, Defense - Dodge.
Current Stats: ATK: 4 (3 + 1), DEF: 5 (3 + 2), MAG: 2 (2 + 0), SOC: 3 (2 + 1).
Current Armour Worn: Ordinary clothes with cape.
Current Weapons: (1-30) Sword, (1-20) .357 Smith and Wesson Revolver. (1-10 [5MP Cost]) Stalagtrap.
Current Changes: Female Demi-Human (Eel). Instead of a pale human look Kazina has slippery grey skin covered in scales, a long white dorsal fin going from the top of her back all the way down to her back ending just before her legs. Her feet are also webbed but she can walk fine.
Current Mind: Shy and Feminine (Kazina)
Current Personality: Feminine / Shy.
Current Money: $075
Hive Mind / Armours: My colour is orange and italic. Remember only other True legion can hear it. ((Currently Disabled)) Unable to use hive mind or any Legion armours.
NOTES: Profile includes Cape, Disadvantages and other stuff are included inside it.
The +'s in brackets are additions from the cape to the stats.
Arena People. wrote:Oh hell yeah! C'mon, pay up!" A nearby fairy was counting her winnings, a stack of money big to even human standards. "I told you, a pacifist in the arena is instant win for the opponent unless said pacifist is just a poser."

"You mean like that Kaze guy?"

"Oh yeah, perfect example, just wanted attention."

I'm well known. Either in a good or bad way.
kaze10
Student

Location: In the UK either on my laptop or at college on the computer. Listening to some songs.

Postby Mitchell » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:36 pm

Your background is a bit thin, but otherwise okay. The big problem is grammer, which gets you a preliminary not approved.
Bakaneko Adorabloodthirsty Anderson
Level 1 Neko, Level 1 Martial artist
HP 26/26
MP 16/16

Stats

Strength: 6
Defense: 5
Agility: 12
Accuracy: 9
Intelligence: 6
Personality: 10

Skills
Gym 1
History 1
Martial arts 2

Advantages: Acrobatic Talent, Double Jointed, No Libido.
Disadvantages; Curious, Overconfident, Short Attention span.

Ninja outfit: (Armor 3)
Cash: $100
Mitchell
Student

Postby kaze10 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:40 pm

I am sorry. that usually happens i'll go through and correct it all okay.
kaze10
Student

Location: In the UK either on my laptop or at college on the computer. Listening to some songs.

Postby Mitchell » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:04 pm

Capitalize the first word of your sentences, and run everything through Microsoft Word, and you'll be fine.
HP 26/26
MP 16/16

Stats

Skills
Gym 1
History 1
Martial arts 2

Mitchell
Student

Postby kaze10 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:18 pm

Well. I haven't got microsoft word but I think I know of grammar checking sites online and I also fixed the grammar.

Okay i've gone over everything. And the grammar problem is a bit sorted out. By that I meen I will usually type like this then forget about grammar. I'll make sure it will not happen.
Last edited by kaze10 on Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaze10
Student

Postby kaze10 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:04 pm

Mitchell is my person approvable yet or not.
Note: Defender armour and Recruiter armour allow unlimited access to the facets. Also the Defender armour is gold tinted.
Current Weapons: (1-30) Sword, (1-20) .357 Smith and Wesson Revolver. (1-10 [5MP Cost]) Stalagtrap.
Current Changes: Female Demi-Human (Eel). Instead of a pale human look Kazina has slippery grey skin covered in scales, a long white dorsal fin going from the top of her back all the way down to her back ending just before her legs. Her feet are also webbed but she can walk fine.
Hive Mind / Armours: My colour is orange and italic. Remember only other True legion can hear it. ((Currently Disabled)) Unable to use hive mind or any Legion armours.
NOTES: Profile includes Cape, Disadvantages and other stuff are included inside it.
Arena People. wrote:Oh hell yeah! C'mon, pay up!" A nearby fairy was counting her winnings, a stack of money big to even human standards. "I told you, a pacifist in the arena is instant win for the opponent unless said pacifist is just a poser."

kaze10
Student

Postby Mitchell » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:43 am

Yes. Approved.
HP 26/26
MP 16/16

Stats

Skills
Gym 1
History 1
Martial arts 2

Mitchell
Student

Postby kaze10 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:25 pm

I've edited the first post. Though i'm not sure if I am in room 727.

kaze10
Student

Postby Mitchell » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:29 pm

Nope, you are.
HP 26/26
MP 16/16

Stats

Skills
Gym 1
History 1
Martial arts 2

Mitchell
Student

Postby kaze10 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:30 pm

Okay just thinking that it seemed a little odd. Must be me.

kaze10
Student

Postby Mitchell » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:33 pm

It's just the way it works here, evens are roommates of the odd-numbered people.

Room 1 contains ID#1 and ID#2.
HP 26/26
MP 16/16

Stats

Skills
Gym 1
History 1
Martial arts 2

Mitchell
Student

Postby kaze10 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:50 pm

All right I have kept a note of that in notepad. Also i've updated my profile with my friends and what I think the friendship level is at. Plus i've added in the current friendly staff i've met.

kaze10
Student

Postby Richtiss » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:36 pm

I can't help but think Kaze will be either disappointed or horrified come tomorrow, when he can meet the real Richtiss . . .
Bakker (Male heterosexual orc)
Str 9, Def 7, Agi 8, Acc 6, Int 8, Per 11
Skills: Gym 1, Home Ec. 1, Math 1, Science 1
HP: 13/13; MP: 6/6
SOCIAL TRAITS: Honey-Voiced, Imposing, Nerves of Steel, Reviled (Few Planets).
OTHER TRAITS: Athletic Talent, Contracted Work +1/$10, Obsession (Marvels of Science), Overconfident, Poor Hearing, Scientific Talent, Selfish, Tone Deaf.
$$: 50. EQUIP: Broadsword (Strong, 1d10 dmg, Speed +2), Pistol (Precise, 1d8 dmg; Range 30, 10 Ammo, Speed -1)
Richtiss
Student

Postby kaze10 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:40 pm

Well it depends he was okay at first meeting richtiss. though it depends if you want to stay your race for the night in which case you keep all of it. But otherwise he'll probably be both.

kaze10
Student

Postby kaze10 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:27 am

Done another update though I don't know if Pacifist is allowed for free.

kaze10
Student

Next

Return to Archives